Baden-Baden Music Festival
Date: 03 - 06 December 2020
Join Choirs and Orchestras from all over the world
Festival highlights include:
Performing in front of large appreciative audiences
Seeing the city sights
Perform in a group concert with choir and orchestras
About the Baden-Baden Music Festival
The Baden-Baden Music Festival is held annually and is organised by MRF Music Festivals, one of Europe's biggest festival organisers. This festival is suited to those choirs looking to travel for a short period and who would like to have some free time to explore the city. Your choir will have the opportunity to perform twice, once as part of the cycle of performance for an approximate 30-minute duration and secondly as part of the joint concert where choirs perform 1-2 songs. There is plenty of time for choirs to arrange sightseeing tours and to see all this wonderful city has to offer.
Baden-Baden is in the south west of Germany. It is also known as a spa town near the border with France. You will be satisfied with the regional food, architecture, shopping and most of all the Baths. The well-known Bath in Baden-Baden would be the Caracalla Spa.
- Arrive in Baden-Baden and meet your local guide for coach transfer to your hotel
- Time at lesiure to explore the city
- Dinner in the restaurant of the hotel
- Breakfast in your hotel
- Rehearsal for the festival concert
- Dinner in your hotel restaurant
- Concert performance as part of the festival concert cycle
- Breakfast in your hotel
- Participation in the joint concert with other participating choirs (open-air).
- Dinner in the hotel restaurant
- In the evening, the festival concerts take place once again where you can listern to the other participating choirs perform
- Choirs depart Baden-Baden
Please note that itineraries are tailored to choirs’ individual requirements. The festival schedule and the number of festival concerts will depend on the number and kind of participating choirs and orchestras. There will be plenty of time between rehearsals and concerts for tourist leisure activities an meeting with other festival participants. On occasion, the concert with other attending choirs and the festival concert may be held on the same day.
Your festival ground arrangements include the following:
- Three-nights bed and breakfast in a 3* or 4* Hotel in Baden-Baden city centre
- Festival participation fee
- Participation diploma per choir
- Souvenir folder per group
- Participation in the festival concert together with other participating choirs (1-2 songs)
- Festival concert performance of 30-45 minute duration
- Return airport transfers with guide assistance on arrival
- Free place for choir conductor
Performances while in Baden-Baden
- Festival programme of 10 songs (max. 30 minutes) for the concert in the main concert hall
- Max of 2 songs for the concert of all participating groups
Transportation while in Baden-Baden
Choirs can reach the concert venues by subway (or public bus) from the hotel or we can offer optional coach transfers. We recommend that larger groups consider the use of a coach for the transfers.
Optional Tours and Excursions
- Sightseeing trip in Black Forest
- Sightseeing trip in Strasbourg
- Walking tour of Baden-Baden
Price does not include Flights
Once you enquire with CCI you will be given your own dedicated festival planner, and this planner will also assist you with the booking of flights for your group. Choir Contact experienced travel consultants are able to advise you on the most appropriate flight options and will advise best fares at time of booking. We use the most up-to-date modern technology for searching best fares including low cost carriers, allowing us to book you the best flights at the best fares for a fully co-ordinated service. We use both low-cost internet fares and our long-standing relationships with other carries to ensure that we can secure the best travel option for your choir. We will advise you on luggage allowance and all details relating to your flight booking. Travel Insurance CCI recommend that all travellers take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
A quotation costs nothing, so contact us today on 01 888 7830
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org